Whether the pool is in-ground or above ground, indoor or outdoor, we can design and manufacture a pool for you! With over 29 years experience in swimming pool design, manufacture and installation, we will advise you on a swimming pool to suit your needs and budget.
At Tassie Pools and Spas, we can also resurface your existing pool to make it look brand new again! For more information about how to make your pool look like new, read our product lining system info, pool resurfacing system information, or contact us.
We can custom design your concrete pool on-site or manufacture and install your fibreglass pool in as little as 7 days. Alternativly, we offer a great range of above ground pools from Driclad, their technologically advanced models are the Noosa Reef and the Shoal Bay.
Tassie Pools and Spas can custom build any size or shape concrete pool for your home. Some of the key benefits of a concrete pool are:
• You can create any size or shape that you like! You don’t have to pick a standard shape, instead you can have a swimming pool that is unique and original, and perfect for you.
• Concrete pools are strong and durable
• There’s a great range of colours and internal finishes to choose from
• And much more!
For more information on our concrete pools, please contact us today.
Tassie Pools and Spas can manufacture and install a fiberglass pool for your home. Some of the benefits of a fiberglass pool are:
• Its strength and flexibility
• It’s safety, with no sharp edges or corners
• Its durability
• Its convenience
• The quality
• And much more!
For more information about fiberglass pools, please have a look at out fiberglass pool models: